06 June 2017

BIG Rainbow trinkets


BIG TomToy Colorful I spy trinkets, Rainbow miniatures, Rainbow I spy bag filler, Colors I spy bottle, Color sorting activities, Color matching games

Rainbow set of trinkets over 1 inch in shape of animals, bugs, transportation, clothes, nature, food, games and more. Great for color sorting and other games and crafts.

QUANTITY
5 trinkets in every color (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink)
Only different trinkets in one color set. In different colors the trinkets may repeat.\

MATERIALS
The trinkets are charms, beads, buttons, miniatures, cabochons, etc. made of plastic and wood

SIZE
most trinkets are 2.5-6 cm (1-2.5 inch)
BIG TomToy Colorful I spy trinkets, Rainbow miniatures, Rainbow I spy bag filler, Colors I spy bottle, Color sorting activities, Color matching games BIG TomToy Colorful I spy trinkets, Rainbow miniatures, Rainbow I spy bag filler, Colors I spy bottle, Color sorting activities, Color matching games BIG TomToy Colorful I spy trinkets, Rainbow miniatures, Rainbow I spy bag filler, Colors I spy bottle, Color sorting activities, Color matching games

Back to shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...