04 November 2016

Rainbow trinkets


Rainbow I spy trinkets, color sorting, colorful I spy bottles

Rainbow set of miniature trinkets in shape of animals, bugs, transportation, clothes, nature, food, games and many more. Great for rainbow I spy bottle/ bag and other games and crafts.
QUANTITY
Select f number of trinkets and colors for your set:
● 5 trinkets in every color
● 10 trinkets in every color
● 20 trinkets in every color

Only different trinkets in one color set. In different colors the trinkets may repeat.
MATERIALS
The trinkets are charms, beads, buttons, miniatures, cabochons, etc. made of metal, plastic and wood.
SIZE
most trinkets are 1-3 cm (3/8-1 inch) and some may be larger
Small parts, adult supervision is required.
Rainbow I spy trinkets, color sorting, colorful I spy bottles
●●●
Shop I spy trinkets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...